Go Back   Zune Boards > General Discussions > The Archives > H&M General Talk

H&M General Talk The now declassified forum that used to only be available to the H&M Crew

Old 08-21-2007, 08:54 AM   #1
PityOnU
Super Zuner

PityOnU is a jewel in the roughPityOnU is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to PityOnU Send a message via MSN to PityOnU Send a message via Yahoo to PityOnU
Default Zune Marketplace in WMP

Can we do it? All *i think* we have to change is a few registry, xml, and dll files and it should work...

Right?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-21-2007, 12:53 PM   #2
Marshillboy
Pending
Elite Zuner

Marshillboy is a name known to allMarshillboy is a name known to allMarshillboy is a name known to allMarshillboy is a name known to allMarshillboy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityOnU View Post
Can we do it? All *i think* we have to change is a few registry, xml, and dll files and it should work...

Right?
In theory, but is the DRM the same? We already know the urls and dlls, but actually pulling it off always seems to be the trick

Old 08-21-2007, 04:52 PM   #3
Nanaki
Holy Zuner
Development Front
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Nanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant future

Beyond how possible it is, what is the point? Are we working towards being able to sync with WMP? If so I understand, but other than that...

Old 08-21-2007, 06:06 PM   #4
Marshillboy
Pending
Elite Zuner

Marshillboy is a name known to allMarshillboy is a name known to allMarshillboy is a name known to allMarshillboy is a name known to allMarshillboy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurta View Post
Beyond how possible it is, what is the point? Are we working towards being able to sync with WMP? If so I understand, but other than that...
...but we probably will still need the software for the firmware updates, even if we do manage to make a 3rd party syncing app.