Go Back   Zune Boards > General Discussions > General/Life Discussion

General/Life Discussion Just talk about anything.

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
Fez
Graduate Zuner

Fez will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Fez Send a message via Skype™ to Fez
Default Hello ZuneBoards!

Was just discussing old days with Aden so I ended up visiting ZuneBoards again wondering how things were over here .

Came across this old thread:-

http://www.zuneboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54050
So I thought I would clear some things up:-

1) Firstly I want to apologize for that thread on our website, I don't even remember what all of that mess was about. Pretty sure there were quite a few unpleasant exchanges regarding ZuneBoards :p

2) Pokemon for Zune was very real and the developer Max did show us a few updates, he had a few of us working on Sprites for the actual game. However, he did disappear for a long time and I got in touch with him around a year ago when I spotted him on Aim. He seems to be a hosting provider now. I didn't mention the game or anything else as it was pretty clear he had abandoned that. Sorry for not being able to deliver what we were trying to . We were pretty disappointed about it as well.

3) Yeah I was an Active member here a long time ago and I did reach the Admin level. I did not agree with a few things on zB and then started DarkZune. Both forums had a lot of similarities and I believe I was a part of a lot of changes to Zuneboards which I copied over to DarkZune as well as some pre existing plugins etc .

4) Locke, sorry buddy... I didn't get any emails. I'm sure it was a misunderstanding as I don't remember banning you even.

5) Me & Aden started our own web development company a couple of years ago and had no time to put into DarkZune so it was neglected for a long time. It finally died when our old hosting provider VPS.NET had a SAN crash which ended up corrupting our data, several of our websites were affected. We spent a lot of time recovering all of the client data but did not want to put in the same amount of effort into recovering DarkZune.

Me & Aden have been working together since I had a chat with him on Zuneboards and we formed DarkZune.

Here is our portfolio:- http://f-j.co

Things have been going smoothly for us and our company has been growing by day . I am truly grateful towards Zuneboards for not only making me interested in Web Development but also putting Me & Aden in touch (no Homo). I remember when I joined zB I sent lpx a pm asking him how he managed to code a forum

Anyway, I hope all of you are doing well, have a good day!

Last edited by Fez; 05-10-2012 at 04:41 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-12-2012, 09:48 PM   #2
Vettexl
Vociferously Different
Retired Admin
Premium Member
Zune Lord

Vettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offer
Send a message via Skype™ to Vettexl

Long time no see, Fez.

This site is dead, make no mistake. I don't know why I'm still checking in here, there's nothing to discuss..

Nice site, btw.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-14-2012, 03:50 AM   #3
Nanaki
Holy Zuner
Development Front
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Nanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant future

Fez

Old 05-14-2012, 07:41 AM   #4
putis
Administrator
Demi Zuner

putis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant future

Hey Fezzy.

Old 05-14-2012, 02:28 PM   #5
Fez
Graduate Zuner

Fez will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Fez Send a message via Skype™ to Fez

Hey dude, I sent you a PM trying to get in touch with you... how's everything going? I guess I can't ask for more personal stuff over here so PM me back.

Old 05-14-2012, 03:09 PM   #6
putis
Administrator
Demi Zuner

putis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant future

Pretty good.

Closed Thread