Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Talk

Zune Talk Talk anything related to the Zune.

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 07:58 PM   #1
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all
Default So, since the service is going too...

Will I just lose my music and junk? Or, if there's the "Music" thing like Charge posted, will I have a subscription to MS Music or something? Also, when the Zune software goes away, will MS make it so I can sync my Zune with other software?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-29-2012, 01:28 AM   #2
Kojin
Squirt

Kojin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kojin

I really hope they're smart enough to allow the Zune to connect to the new "Music" program. Or maybe the "Music" will just be the Zune Software renamed so we won't have any problems? I don't know about music you got through Zune pass, I never used it. I imagine they will have considered this. If not they need to hire me to help with some design work :x

Old 02-29-2012, 04:34 AM   #3
Charge
If I'm not online, I probably am
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future

They will keep the Zune Pass, but just name it something different. Maybe Microsoft Music Pass, no idea.

Old 03-01-2012, 02:47 PM   #4
Mr. Snuggle Bunny
Experienced Zuner

Mr. Snuggle Bunny is on a distinguished road

Um, where did you read that the service was being phased out? Because I've read the contrary, it's actually being turned into a Spotify-like service which is awesome, this will bring in a lot more people into the service.

Old 03-01-2012, 04:38 PM   #5
Charge
If I'm not online, I probably am
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future

It already technically is a Spotify-like service, with offline playlists covering downloadable music. The service isn't being phased out, I never said that. I said the name Zune will be phased out, and the Music subscription service will probably be named something else.

Old 03-04-2012, 08:12 PM   #6
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snuggle Bunny View Post
Um, where did you read that the service was being phased out? Because I've read the contrary, it's actually being turned into a Spotify-like service which is awesome, this will bring in a lot more people into the service.
I must have misinterpreted the article.

Closed Thread