Go Back   Zune Boards > General Discussions > General/Life Discussion

General/Life Discussion Just talk about anything.

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
Soccerfreak24
Expert Zuner

Soccerfreak24 is just really niceSoccerfreak24 is just really niceSoccerfreak24 is just really nice
Default Small World

Today I was giving a presentation to 6 people in a computer science class at CU. It was about a windows phone app I'm currently developing. Turned out one of those 6 people was Itsnotabigtruck . Small world we live in...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-12-2011, 07:17 PM   #2
Justananomaly
The Digital Phantom
Retired Admin
Zune Lord

Justananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offer

WHOA! Was he a big truck?

Old 12-12-2011, 07:43 PM   #3
Soccerfreak24
Expert Zuner

Soccerfreak24 is just really niceSoccerfreak24 is just really niceSoccerfreak24 is just really nice

Quote:
WHOA! Was he a big truck?
Yea know, turned out he was fairly small. I would go so far as to say he was not a big truck. In fact he seemed to most closely resemble a bipedal primate.

Old 12-12-2011, 08:11 PM   #4
timmahcheese

timmahcheese will become famous soon enough

wait... which CU?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-12-2011, 08:15 PM   #5
tnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerfreak24 View Post
Today I was giving a presentation to 6 people in a computer science class at CU. It was about a windows phone app I'm currently developing. Turned out one of those 6 people was Itsnotabigtruck . Small world we live in...
I'd like to point out that the reasonable odds of this happening is about 1 to 230,000,000.

Nice job.

Old 12-12-2011, 08:41 PM   #6
Soccerfreak24
Expert Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmahcheese View Post
wait... which CU?
CU Boulder

Old 12-12-2011, 09:11 PM   #7
SilentWalrus
Knowledgable Walrus
Support Team
Expert Zuner

SilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
CU Boulder
College University obviously.
I've always heard that he's sexy in person.
Putis told me.

Old 12-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #8
timmahcheese

timmahcheese will become famous soon enough

Haha, you guys go to Boulder? lol I'm down here in colorado springs, going to the CU that nobody knows!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-14-2011, 07:35 AM   #9
itsnotabigtruck
R E D R U M
Development Front
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

itsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant future

I call imposter! We're weren't even on the same side of the Mississippi that day.

Old 12-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #10
Nanaki
Holy Zuner
Development Front
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Nanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWalrus View Post
College University obviously.
I've always heard that he's sexy in person.
Putis told me.
Oh, he's sexy everywhere

Old 12-16-2011, 09:15 PM   #11
Soccerfreak24
Expert Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotabigtruck View Post
I call imposter! We're weren't even on the same side of the Mississippi that day.
HMMM haha. You made SirTet right?

He said he developed apps, including some tetris game, sirtet, and some other game.... so I looked up sirtet and it had you as the creator. Wierd.

Last edited by Soccerfreak24; 12-16-2011 at 09:19 PM.

Old 12-16-2011, 09:39 PM   #12
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

He said he developed apps, including some tetris game, sirtet, and some other game.... so I looked up sirtet and it had you as the creator. Wierd.
No, that was made by the all-mighty ZuneApps. In fact, everything was made by him, may his name be praised, the god of programming.

/me waits for that to fly over 95% of peoples' heads.

Old 12-17-2011, 08:13 AM   #13
Nanaki
Holy Zuner
Development Front
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Nanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
No, that was made by the all-mighty ZuneApps. In fact, everything was made by him, may his name be praised, the god of programming.

/me waits for that to fly over 95% of peoples' heads.

What was the name of that second account he made?

Quote:

Why didn't you just ask him then what his pseudonym was? O.o

Old 12-17-2011, 11:29 AM   #14
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
What was the name of that second account he made?

Why didn't you just ask him then what his pseudonym was? O.o
Zune Games, I think. At first he said he was Zune Apps' brother; was fun watching him backpedal.

Old 12-20-2011, 05:27 PM   #15
Nuub_master
Zewbie

Nuub_master is on a distinguished road

Dude, that's awesome.

Closed Thread