Charge
If I'm not online, I probably am
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future
Default Free Xbox Live this weekend!

This weekend Microsoft is offering a free weekend of all the content you want on Xbox Live. You don't need to be an Xbox Live Gold member, and that's the amazing thing about it.

Available to all Xbox Live Free (silver) users in the United States this weekend, it's a great opportunity to see what you are missing out on.

Quote:
Sign in to Xbox LIVEĀ® this Holiday Weekend from Thursday November 24 through Sunday November 27, and get free access to include online multiplayer, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Facebook, ESPN on Xbox LIVE, Video Kinect, Last.fm and Zune Music Pass.
Of course it's free access, not free content, so don't go jumping in too deep. I think this is a fantastic offer from Microsoft for all the people who aren't paying for Xbox Live and to show them what they are missing. Check out the link below for any more information you need.

[xbox.com]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
Arfey McFeeshy
Experienced Zuner

Arfey McFeeshy is on a distinguished road

Great time for my Xbox to crap out.

Old 11-27-2011, 07:47 PM   #3
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arfey McFeeshy View Post
Great time for my Xbox to crap out.
How does Xbox Live go on dial-up?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-27-2011, 09:54 PM   #4
Rainbow Dash
Banned
Zune Lord

Rainbow Dash is an unknown quantity at this point

heh, I was all like "im going on live this weekend" but then I was like "aw dammit I forgot"

Old 11-28-2011, 09:16 PM   #5
boohbah11
Graduate Zuner

boohbah11 has a spectacular aura aboutboohbah11 has a spectacular aura about

I've been getting free live for the past month+

Closed Thread