Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Help > zHD

zHD Help with the Zune HD.

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 05:48 AM   #1
Windigod
Zewbie

Windigod is on a distinguished road
Default About ZuneHD charging

I got my zune today and charging it,and don't know when it full,the battery icon change from white to green and it still charging.
So my ques is when it full is there any caution on zune.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-11-2011, 06:44 AM   #2
enterflux
Graduate Zuner

enterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to all

Okay, first of all, what do you mean it's still charging when it turns green? When the battery symbol on the screen lock is green, it means that your Zune is fully charged.

Second, what do you mean "when it full is there any caution on zune"? I was able to understand the rest but I have no idea what you mean by "caution on zune"

Old 11-11-2011, 08:37 AM   #3
Windigod
Zewbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
Okay, first of all, what do you mean it's still charging when it turns green? When the battery symbol on the screen lock is green, it means that your Zune is fully charged.

Second, what do you mean "when it full is there any caution on zune"? I was able to understand the rest but I have no idea what you mean by "caution on zune"
When the battery icon change to green i still see the bolt inside the battery icon appear and i think that it still charging.

About the caution that I think when zune fully charged and it will appear a message to talk you about that,but it don't.

Last edited by Windigod; 11-11-2011 at 08:54 AM.

Old 11-11-2011, 10:27 AM   #4
enterflux
Graduate Zuner

enterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to all

If the bar is green, regardless of whether it has a bolt inside of it or not, your Zune is fully charged. Also, it will not give you a message saying that it's fully charged. The only message it ever displays about your battery is when you have a low battery.

In short, if the battery bar is green, you're good. Don't worry about anything else.

Old 11-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #5
boohbah11
Graduate Zuner

boohbah11 has a spectacular aura aboutboohbah11 has a spectacular aura about

Also please note that it will change to solid white when you take it off the charger.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:34 PM   #6
Windigod
Zewbie

Thank guys.I'm overcharge it for the 1st time about 45-60',so is it ok ?.
I hear that i shouldn't drain out so when i recharge it ? in 20-10% or wait the low battery message displays.Once again thanks you guys a lot

Old 11-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #7
dooglehead
><(((ยบ>
Support Team
Graduate Zuner

dooglehead is just really nicedooglehead is just really nicedooglehead is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to dooglehead Send a message via Skype™ to dooglehead

You can't overcharge the Zune's battery, so leaving it plugged in is safe. If you want your battery to last the longest, you would start charging it when the battery is ~20-30% full and let it charge until it is ~70-80% full, but I don't think that is necessary. You should be fine just plugging it in whenever it needs to be charged and letting it charge all the way, and it wont affect your battery life that much.

Old 11-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #8
enterflux
Graduate Zuner

You can't overcharge it. The Zune won't let that happen, so don't worry about it. As for when to charge it, I personally will let mine get almost dead and then charge it, but I have heard many different theories on how to make your battery last longer. I've almost had mine for 2 years now and I still get a super long battery life charging it the way I do.

Closed Thread