Go Back   Zune Boards > General Discussions > General/Life Discussion

General/Life Discussion Just talk about anything.

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 07:59 AM   #1
Charge
If I'm not online, I probably am
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future
Default Selling Tees

Imma gonna try and sell some T-shirts.

I've always wanted to do this, and only recently got an online store up and running (Zazzle, link below)

I have got a couple ideas ready for printing, one is already up.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else wanted to print t-shirts, and we can create one big store under the same name (BRG Clothing) and you can link your friends, and we can get my friends looking at all of our clothes, which gives us a bigger audience, instead of creating stores each. Any that you sell, I will pay you back your profit on each shirt ( I haven't looked into setting up payments, may be able to do it).

Just want an expanding store really, with tonnes of different ideas, I only have a limited imagination!!

Any questions, shoot away.

If you want to include yourself in this, make sure you create designs that are big so they don't get pixelated when printed, and are made for the colour shirt you pick.

Anyway, that's BRG Clothing!! (Again, only just done this, looks a bit empty at the moment, got around 15 designs waiting in the back!!)

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/brgclothing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-18-2011, 09:00 AM   #2
tnap

holy crap that's a big picture

Old 08-18-2011, 09:39 AM   #3
enterflux
Graduate Zuner

enterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to all

I'd love to. I'll start brainstorming t-shirt ideas.

:jay:

Old 08-18-2011, 10:02 AM   #4
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future

Thanks Jay.

The more designs, the more possibilites. The more designers, the wider audience. The wider audience, the more money.

Once we get things going fully, if at all, I am willing to start our own online store, without using zazzle (or using it for stock, but creating our own website)

It works out for everyone =] If you could download this file - T-shirt Template then when you send things to me, include the large design, plus the design on top of the T-shirt, so I know how it's size/location etc.

Also, BRG Clothing is the clothing company at the moment, just something I made up. If you have any better/nicer ideas, let me know.

Also, you can use any info you want from Zuneboards, except name/logo. So you can use names if you wish (of course with permission).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-18-2011, 02:37 PM   #5
cooldrummer321
Experienced Zuner

cooldrummer321 will become famous soon enough

i made 2 old gregg t-shirts once. this design is pretty cool though, are you gonna have it in different colors?

Old 08-18-2011, 02:40 PM   #6
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

There is a lot to decide at the moment. The logo was only done quickly, but I do really like it.

Old 08-18-2011, 07:09 PM   #7
Rainbow Dash
Banned
Zune Lord

Rainbow Dash is an unknown quantity at this point

That is a pretty nice logo, huge too.

Old 08-18-2011, 07:41 PM   #8
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all

What did you use to create the logo?

Old 08-18-2011, 07:47 PM   #9
SilentWalrus
Knowledgable Walrus
Support Team
Expert Zuner

SilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to behold

Does that picture say Bra?

Old 08-18-2011, 10:31 PM   #10
cooldrummer321
Experienced Zuner

cooldrummer321 will become famous soon enough

i thought it said bro

Old 08-19-2011, 03:54 AM   #11
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

It says BRG (lowercase) which at the time of making it related back to BlueRedGreen (Idea I had went along with it. But I'm trying to think of a really cool thing it might mean.

Couple ideas, all under the same format.

Old 08-19-2011, 05:40 AM   #12
SteppingSplash
Half Bad
Expert Zuner

SteppingSplash has a spectacular aura aboutSteppingSplash has a spectacular aura about

Is that the same font you used to make my sig...?
I believe so

And you said it's all lowercase.

Old 08-19-2011, 07:31 AM   #13
Arfey McFeeshy
Experienced Zuner

Arfey McFeeshy is on a distinguished road

I've always had the idea of a shirt with a bucket on the shoulder, spilling out something. I tried creating it, but I suck.

Old 08-19-2011, 01:19 PM   #14
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Well try and explain the ideas, send them to me and i can try and create them.

Yea, it is the same as your sig stepping, but I changed it a little to make it look nicer. (g bottom is longer)

Old 08-19-2011, 02:20 PM   #15
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

I disapprove of human trafficking; how dare you sell tee!

Old 08-19-2011, 03:19 PM   #16
SilentJay
Squirt

SilentJay is on a distinguished road

I like the tree one!

Old 08-20-2011, 02:34 AM   #17
Rainbow Dash
Banned
Zune Lord

Rainbow Dash is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge View Post

That's a really nice one but with all the detail it has would it be more expensive to print?

Old 08-20-2011, 04:18 AM   #18
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

No, the prices for the t-shirt printing remain the same no matter how intricate. I'm not sure how amazing the printers are their end, but I would hope most of that detail would come through. One could always order to find out =]

Old 08-20-2011, 04:48 AM   #19
SteppingSplash
Half Bad
Expert Zuner

SteppingSplash has a spectacular aura aboutSteppingSplash has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arfey McFeeshy View Post
I've always had the idea of a shirt with a bucket on the shoulder, spilling out something. I tried creating it, but I suck.
I like this idea...
A metal bucketup on the left shoulder, pointing downward towards the right hip. Out of the bucket, some abstract, colorful liquid spilling out, widening towards the right hip.
I think it'd look best, though, if the bucket would be in the very top top corner of the shirt.

Old 08-20-2011, 05:06 AM   #20
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

I could create the graphics, but I worry zazzle has limitations on it's scale/positioning.

Closed Thread