Go Back   Zune Boards > News and Website Related > Website Related

Website Related Everything and anything related to the site. Help, questions, problems with staff.

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 07:14 AM   #1
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Arfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Arfy
Default Goodbye, zB

Well it's been a long run... I don't know exactly what to say or put here, so I'll just type as things come to mind. I guess I'd just like to thank some of the people who've made my time here less than unbearable. I've done my best to be a good staffer, and do believe that I've done an okay job.

Randy: For being a role-model to me and helping me out in situations where I couldn't handle myself well. You'll always be an inspiration to me in some way or form. Thank you.

Amy: For being the one person I could always go to and count on for help; even outside of zB. I'm really glad you and I met, and hope we can continue to be close friends.

Darren: For being the one who actually gave me a chance to prove myself. If it weren't for you, I probably never would've gotten a chance as a staffer and gotten to where I was today.

Ryan: The idiot in the room next to me... Dunno what to say, but I guess thanks for helping me out in difficult situations, and thanks for the advice.

Seb: For being an all-around cool guy. It'd be cool to see you as admin again, but sadly I won't be around to see it.

Beau, Keenan, Jay/Wart: My best buds. The NEW Broskateers. I need you guys to take care of this place while I'm gone. You know how to contact me outside of zB if you need anything.

Erik: For helping me with technical things, even though I didn't understand what you tried to tell me half the time.

Moya: We've had our ups and downs, but I know we're still friends. You were the first person on zB to even speak to me, let alone want to be my friend. And I really appreciate it...

Jordan: For being an awesome friend. For believing in me... I don't know how long I would've lasted without you around to spice things up and make me laugh my ass off in the SB.

If I didn't list you, it's not that I don't care (but maybe), it's because I can't remember anything significant enough to note. And on that note...

Goodbye.

(This thread is CLOSED for a reason. I don't want to come back to see posts in it by any Supers or Admins. Thanks)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Closed Thread