Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Help > General Zune Software

General Zune Software Ask for help regarding the Zune software. Zune Marketplace and Zune Pass issues also go here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 04:43 PM   #1
chargedup
Zewbie

chargedup is on a distinguished road
Default Can't sign in to Zune Marketplace

I cannot sign in to zune marketplace thus I am unable to get new music or keep my content updated. I can sign in to zune.net. I have also found that zune.net/support is pretty much worthless. I am hoping someone out here knows a fix for my problem.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-29-2010, 04:45 PM   #2
cmoserror1

im having the same problem

Old 03-29-2010, 06:01 PM   #3
Charge
If I'm not online, I probably am
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future

Maybe they are just sorting some server issues out.

Be patient, its not the end of the world.

And get the hell out of my up!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-29-2010, 06:35 PM   #4
chargedup
Zewbie

I would agree that it's not the end of the world but it's been like this for 3 weeks and my roommate can sign in to his just fine.

I even restored both my zunes which sucks because now all I have is the music that I own.

*on my zune30/80

Last edited by Pyho; 03-29-2010 at 06:42 PM.

Old 03-30-2010, 05:43 AM   #5
Charge
If I'm not online, I probably am
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future

Oh, I didnt know it was happening for three weeks, you didnt tell us that.

Try running as admin, or checking your account details.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-30-2010, 06:18 AM   #6
Aguilar
Zewbie

Aguilar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargedup View Post
I cannot sign in to zune marketplace thus I am unable to get new music or keep my content updated. I can sign in to zune.net. I have also found that zune.net/support is pretty much worthless. I am hoping someone out here knows a fix for my problem.
Can you get anymore specific as in what error code or message it gives you? Another probable cause is your country, are you in the US? If not or even if you are, the problem might be what your country is set to. Try going to control panel, then Regional and Language options. Under the locations tab make sure it is set to (English) United States. This being set to anything els has been known to block you from the market place.

Old 03-30-2010, 08:12 AM   #7
is1128
Zewbie

is1128 is on a distinguished road

I have a same problem. And I don't know how to fix it. I know how to change my country to US. Actually I change it, but can't take me any change. I have this problem about two months. And I have a Zune Pass auto continue three months. I really want to cancel my zune pass. Cause I really don't want use it about this disappoint problem. I don't live US so I can't use marketplace.... I hate microsoft. Someone can help me.
Zune SW only show one thing. You need to upgrade your SW

Old 03-30-2010, 09:14 AM   #8
Aguilar
Zewbie

Aguilar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by is1128 View Post
I have a same problem. And I don't know how to fix it. I know how to change my country to US. Actually I change it, but can't take me any change. I have this problem about two months. And I have a Zune Pass auto continue three months. I really want to cancel my zune pass. Cause I really don't want use it about this disappoint problem. I don't live US so I can't use marketplace.... I hate microsoft. Someone can help me.
Zune SW only show one thing. You need to upgrade your SW
Have you tried uninstalling your current Zune SW and downloading the most current from Zune.net? Whats is the model of your Zune and is your computer able to read/detect it? Another possible cause for the problem is that your Operating System's service packs are not up to date.

Old 03-30-2010, 01:30 PM   #9
chargedup
Zewbie

Thank you for your responses.

I am in the US and I just checked everything is cool there. I'm using the newest SW and my zune30/80 are both up to date. My computer detects my zune players so I'm good there as well. I can sign in to zune.net but their support hasn't helped any.

Closed Thread