Go Back   Zune Boards > General Discussions > The Archives

The Archives Classic threads from more simple times.

Old 03-31-2009, 01:09 PM   #1
kozzworth
Zewbie

kozzworth is on a distinguished road
Default [SOLVED] unable to download zune software from website

the link is broken, down, or whatever. it won't work for some reason. does anyone know anywhere else i can get it? i tried bit torrents and stuff but couldn't find any. thanks in advance!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-31-2009, 01:18 PM   #2
Zombii Matt
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Retired Admin
Zune Priest

Zombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offer
Send a message via AIM to Zombii Matt Send a message via MSN to Zombii Matt Send a message via Skype™ to Zombii Matt

Download details: Zune 3.1

Old 04-01-2009, 02:56 PM   #3
kozzworth
Zewbie

kozzworth is on a distinguished road

unfortunately that link is broken too matt. or it might just not be working for me. what gives? would microsoft really be that ignorant and disable people from downloading the zune software?

never mind, i got it to download on my mac. then i'll just transfer it via usb drive. its still weird how it wont download on my pc. hmm.... thanks anyway.

Last edited by itsnotabigtruck; 04-01-2009 at 06:01 PM. Reason: merged 2 consecutive posts (ffr, use edit)

Old 04-01-2009, 06:02 PM   #4
itsnotabigtruck
R E D R U M
Development Front
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

itsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzworth View Post
unfortunately that link is broken too matt. or it might just not be working for me. what gives? would microsoft really be that ignorant and disable people from downloading the zune software?

never mind, i got it to download on my mac. then i'll just transfer it via usb drive. its still weird how it wont download on my pc. hmm.... thanks anyway.
Good to see you got this fixed. I'm going to lock this and mark it as solved.

Also, don't post consecutively - it's bad etiquette and could get you infracted or warned.