Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Help > General Zune Software

General Zune Software Ask for help regarding the Zune software. Zune Marketplace and Zune Pass issues also go here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 09:24 AM   #1
creppin802
Zewbie

creppin802 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Read Error, Please help!

When i connect my Zune to my computer with the sync cable i get this messge in the Zune software on my computer.
"Read Error-The Zune Software cant access important data on your Zune. Try Disconnecting and re-connecting it. If problem persists contact customer support."

i tried disconnecting and reconnecting. i unconnected and reset the ZUNE. i uninstalled all the games on my Zune, but then after i reset it the games were there again. i cant add songs/videos or anything to my ZUNE.
Its an 80GB by the way.

PLEASE HELP!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-12-2008, 09:30 AM   #2
Zombii Matt
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Retired Admin
Zune Priest

Zombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offer
Send a message via AIM to Zombii Matt Send a message via MSN to Zombii Matt Send a message via Skype™ to Zombii Matt

have you tried contacting support like it tells you to do?

Old 12-12-2008, 10:03 AM   #3
creppin802
Zewbie

creppin802 is on a distinguished road

no i figured it might be easier to try here in case anyone else had the same problemm
it seems like a common one.

Old 12-19-2008, 04:31 PM   #4
veilx
Squirt

veilx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
have you tried contacting support like it tells you to do?
the only thing they will do is cut your warranty (the cause of this is mostly the hardrive patch hack... witch isn't really a good position to be in when your talking with Microsoft)

Last edited by veilx; 12-19-2008 at 04:33 PM.

Closed Thread