Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Games and Applications > Download XNA Applications

Download XNA Applications XNA Applications

Old 04-27-2012, 10:20 AM   #1
master_phruby
Squirt

master_phruby is on a distinguished road
Default Cosmic Blaster Zune

I've been working on a new game based on Intellivision's AstroSmash for a while now on and off. Now the program has finally gone into beta. I call my version Cosmic Blaster. It will soon be available in the Window Phone marketplace. I also have a version for the Zune HD available now. I am planning an Android version for the future. I'll probably make an XBox 360 indie version as well.

The planet Zantar had its moon blown up by the evil bad guy aliens. Asteroid pieces are falling towards Zantar. You must blow up all the pieces heading in your direction. Colliding with any of the rocks or letting then hit the surface reduces your shields. When your shields are gone, it's Game Over! You control your ship by tilting your Windows Phone or Zune HD left and right. Your ship auto fires. It’s a very simple game but it is my first commercial game. I need to still make a title screen, high score table and some alien ships and shield power ups. Here is a screen shot.

The Zune HD version can be downloaded here: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=b9296...63270C2A%21292

master_phruby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-29-2012, 09:49 AM   #2
Cobalthex

Cobalthex is on a distinguished road

Havnt played it yet, but by the looks of the wp version, looks at least half decent. good job

Cobalthex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2012, 12:41 PM   #3
Deny417
Jr. Zuner

Deny417 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Deny417 Send a message via Yahoo to Deny417

It plays very smoothly and is great for killing time while waiting for the bus. Are you planning on adding the option to adjust tilt sensitivity?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Deny417 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2012, 07:19 AM   #4
master_phruby
Squirt

master_phruby is on a distinguished road

Definately going to add a sensitivity control. I've got to figure out how to make a scroll bar. I'm drawing a new animated ship too.

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate the feedback.

master_phruby is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-29-2014, 11:45 AM   #5
kyubikai
Zewbie

kyubikai is on a distinguished road

I often play game in PC. But thanks yous share!

kyubikai is offline   Reply With Quote