Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Games and Applications > Download OpenZDK Applications

Download OpenZDK Applications OpenZDK Applications

Old 02-07-2012, 05:39 PM   #1101
boohbah11
Graduate Zuner

boohbah11 has a spectacular aura aboutboohbah11 has a spectacular aura about

I haven't even looked at this in a while, but now I am craving some pokemon again. I would love to help you with the development, but right now I have just started a programming course, so my knowledge is far below what is required for a project of this magnitude. It would be great if before (if you ever) fully drop it before completion you either make it open source so that myself, and others, have access to the code. if I ever get to a point where I can further this wonderful app I would love to attempt it.

boohbah11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-07-2012, 06:31 PM   #1102
runewake2
Experienced Zuner

runewake2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to runewake2

I would like to second boobah's motion for source. This would be a fun project to extend!

runewake2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2012, 01:47 PM   #1103
cdog

cdog is on a distinguished road

the sources is avalible on the codeproject site last time I checked

cdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2012, 09:28 AM   #1104
skyrimfiend
Zewbie

skyrimfiend is on a distinguished road

I haven't looked through this whole thread but i had a pretty random idea you might be able to get to work, if you can't get the (L) and (R) buttons to fit see if you can somehow hotkey them to the volume up and down buttons.

skyrimfiend is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 04:33 PM   #1105
Zekermei
Zewbie

Zekermei is on a distinguished road

Okay. So this has happened twice so far, a year ago, and a week ago.
So I installed Visual Boy Zune, but every time I try to run a GBA rom, the audio and game itself is laggy. When ever I run a GB rom, the audio is still laggy, but the game has minimal to no lag(if there is any, its usually tiny lag spikes).
Is there any way I can fix this? I've tried making space on my zune, but that doesn't work either. I have a 16GB Zune HD.

Zekermei is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2012, 12:41 PM   #1106
cdog

cdog is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekermei View Post
Okay. So this has happened twice so far, a year ago, and a week ago.
So I installed Visual Boy Zune, but every time I try to run a GBA rom, the audio and game itself is laggy. When ever I run a GB rom, the audio is still laggy, but the game has minimal to no lag(if there is any, its usually tiny lag spikes).
Is there any way I can fix this? I've tried making space on my zune, but that doesn't work either. I have a 16GB Zune HD.
No way to fix. It just hasn't been optimized for GBA or audio yet.

cdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 02:50 PM   #1107
aajr95
Zewbie

aajr95 is on a distinguished road

Hey WhiteRabbit,
I'd like to report a bug. First of all, i'd like to say i really appreciate what you are doing. it is amazing to see what can be done when people put their minds to it. Also, i was using VBZ before but always wanted VBA capabilities, you have provided just that. Its awesome! Anyway, to my issue. I downloaded a Pokemon Fire Red rom, the compatibly list says that it is running just fine, but when i go to play, it is unbearably slow. (like 30-40%). What can i do to fix this or is there anything you can do to fix this. Not trying to be pushy or anything, just wondering.
Good luck in your (relatively) new job. Thanks again!

aajr95 is offline   Reply With Quote