Go Back   Zune Boards > General Discussions > General/Life Discussion

General/Life Discussion Just talk about anything.

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 02:25 AM   #1
tnap

Default Just out of curiosity

Do we still have zB t-shirts? I just realized that I had one on my previous year's christmas list, but forgot to order it.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-11-2011, 03:11 AM   #2
SilentWalrus
Knowledgable Walrus
Support Team
Expert Zuner

SilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to behold

I doubt it.

Old 12-11-2011, 05:23 AM   #3
Justananomaly
The Digital Phantom
Retired Admin
Zune Lord

Justananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offer

No.

CG may release some in the future but if you haven't noticed on their Newsletter it's "Popular forum, popular forum, popular forum, popular forum, and Zuneboards."

I know they still show us a lot of love, but I don't think they would really pay much mind to advertising the site any longer unless we start pulling in some serious traffic.

Or, they might just do it to prove me wrong (heres to hoping).

There are days still that I wish I would have bought zB from LPX.

Old 12-11-2011, 05:39 AM   #4
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all

It'd be cool if there was, but I never knew of anyhow. I think FishTankForums.com has some.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-11-2011, 06:20 AM   #5
putis
Administrator
Demi Zuner

putis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuFi View Post
FishTankForums.com
Heh. That's still funny. Also sad.

When did zB have 'official' shirts?

Old 12-11-2011, 08:20 AM   #6
boohbah11
Graduate Zuner

boohbah11 has a spectacular aura aboutboohbah11 has a spectacular aura about

Well if a bunch of you want to buy them, my dad owns a small screenprinting company, i could probably work something out.

Old 12-11-2011, 01:12 PM   #7
Locke
Not to be trifled with
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by putis View Post
Heh. That's still funny. Also sad.

When did zB have 'official' shirts?
I found them recently. They still have the old logo, but they're available.

Old 12-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #8
Charge
If I'm not online, I probably am
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
I found them recently. They still have the old logo, but they're available.
They're available, but probably illegal (seeing as the old logo is illegal.)

Old 12-11-2011, 08:45 PM   #9
tnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge View Post
They're available, but probably illegal (seeing as the old logo is illegal.)
So, essentially, someone has a stack of t-shirts, but they're illegal?

This thread suddenly got really confusing.

Old 12-11-2011, 08:53 PM   #10
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnap View Post
So, essentially, someone has a stack of t-shirts, but they're illegal?

This thread suddenly got really confusing.
There are website where you can upload a design, and it's never printed until someone buys the design. So it's not technically illegal until the person who uploaded the design makes money.

Old 12-11-2011, 08:56 PM   #11
tnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge View Post
There are websites where you can upload a design, and it's never printed until someone buys the design. So it's not technically illegal until the person who uploaded the design makes money.
Ah, I get it now.

Last edited by Charge; 12-11-2011 at 09:16 PM.

Old 12-11-2011, 10:09 PM   #12
Nanaki
Holy Zuner
Development Front
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Nanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant future

lol. I apparently had made a cafepress shop for zb some years ago and I think had some shirts on there. Some months ago I got an email saying CG had requested the shop closed for copyright issues.

Old 12-11-2011, 10:22 PM   #13
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
lol. I apparently had made a cafepress shop for zb some years ago and I think had some shirts on there. Some months ago I got an email saying CG had requested the shop closed for copyright issues.
I'm surprised it got that far. There is still some up now. I asked them if I could sell some but they never got back to me.

Old 12-12-2011, 10:10 AM   #14
Tartarus
Experienced Zuner

Tartarus has disabled reputation

if you dont mind me asking, why was the old logo illegal?

Old 12-12-2011, 10:36 AM   #15
putis
Administrator
Demi Zuner

putis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant future

Because Microsoft said so.

Old 12-12-2011, 10:38 AM   #16
Alex
Ban ALL the Users
GFX Crew
Super Moderator
Expert Zuner

Alex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
if you dont mind me asking, why was the old logo illegal?
It has half of the Zune logo, which is copyrighted. MS didn't like it.

Old 12-12-2011, 04:37 PM   #17
Nanaki
Holy Zuner
Development Front
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Nanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant future

Did MS actually have anything to do with it? I thought it was cg being 'proactive'?

Closed Thread