Go Back   Zune Boards > General Discussions > Zewbies > I'm Back

I'm Back A place to announce your triumphant return to our great forum.

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 04:18 AM   #1
Solus
Squirt

Solus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Solus Send a message via MSN to Solus Send a message via Skype™ to Solus
Default I s'pose it's a "return."

Hi zB! I originally registered back in '08, made a few posts (which have long since disappeared), and then... well, vanished. I don't even remember why I stopped coming here, but it was probably more or less lack of interest + doing high school and community college at the same time.

ANYWAYS. When ZDK was first brought to my attention, I decided to become more active on this site once more. I realize this isn't the most timely post, but... meh.

Specific note: I love making music and drawing. If anyone might possibly find my talents applicable for anything in the worlds of creating things in ZDK & XNA, let me know.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-28-2010, 04:50 AM   #2
Justananomaly
The Digital Phantom
Retired Admin
Zune Lord

Justananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offer

Hey I remember you! (Nexus was my original IRC alias back in 96').

Welcome back!

Old 05-28-2010, 07:35 AM   #3
Vettexl
Vociferously Different
Retired Admin
Premium Member
Zune Lord

Vettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offer
Send a message via Skype™ to Vettexl

Welcome back, and congratulations for remembering your login details

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-28-2010, 11:11 AM   #4
xxjahasotoxx

xxjahasotoxx has a spectacular aura aboutxxjahasotoxx has a spectacular aura about

hey dude what up ?
i live in palmdale too. freakin awesome

Old 05-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #5
Solus
Squirt

Send a message via AIM to Solus Send a message via MSN to Solus Send a message via Skype™ to Solus

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys.
And xxjahasotoxx that's awesome! I'm on the far, far East end.

Old 05-28-2010, 03:13 PM   #6
Zombii Matt
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Retired Admin
Zune Priest

Zombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offer
Send a message via AIM to Zombii Matt Send a message via MSN to Zombii Matt Send a message via Skype™ to Zombii Matt

How far away is palm dale from palm springs?

Old 05-28-2010, 03:58 PM   #7
Solus
Squirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
How far away is palm dale from palm springs?
Palm Springs/ La Quinta is about a 2h15m drive away from Palmdale, according to Google Maps.

Old 05-28-2010, 06:02 PM   #8
xxjahasotoxx

xxjahasotoxx has a spectacular aura aboutxxjahasotoxx has a spectacular aura about

i'm around 17th east & palmdale blv

Old 05-28-2010, 06:37 PM   #9
Solus
Squirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjahasotoxx View Post
i'm around 17th east & palmdale blv
106th East, S-10. xD

Old 05-29-2010, 03:27 PM   #10
BroiledVictory
Zune Freak

BroiledVictory is a glorious beacon of lightBroiledVictory is a glorious beacon of lightBroiledVictory is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to BroiledVictory Send a message via Skype™ to BroiledVictory

I don't know you, but, welcome back, I guess.

Closed Thread