Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Games and Applications > Application Suggestions

Application Suggestions Have an awesome idea for an application? Feel free to share!

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 06:52 PM   #1
rubikscube10111
Zuner

Location: lol i thought you knew this already....you don't...i live on the vulcan planet dip S***
rubikscube10111 is on a distinguished road
Default Super man?

ok people i know this might sound weird but i think any programmer could probably make it (I think)

Story- You are a flying man flying in the air when all of a sudden there are monsters attacking you, you shoot them with seeds that come out of your
mouth,

- concept, i think the game would be in portrait mode and at the side there are arrows pointing Up,Right,Down,Left kinda like a compass and that would control the dude to go up and down, or if you want to be more creative use the accelorometor. to shoot you would touch the enemy and a dot or whatever would come out of his mouth and the en ememy would die

simplicity- this game would be highly addicting a even if it is simple or advanced and i would like to see this game,

(This is a zune hd game idea)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-18-2010, 07:04 PM   #2
Grim
Banned
Expert Zuner

Grim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Grim Send a message via MSN to Grim

seeds coming outta your mouth..... what the **** are you smoking?!

Old 04-18-2010, 07:16 PM   #3
rubikscube10111
Zuner

Location: lol i thought you knew this already....you don't...i live on the vulcan planet dip S***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
seeds coming outta your mouth..... what the **** are you smoking?!

well im not smoking anything lol but i was thinking of somthing simple, a developer might make it come from his hand or his foot or....wait his EYES thats brilliant a laser coming from his eyes i dont think making a strait red line would be hard to make (I think) heck it might be easier than making a dot flying to a certain enemy! also it makes sense cause some enemys use laser eyes or somthing like that, so what do you think developers

Old 04-18-2010, 07:53 PM   #4
HDRobot

HDRobot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubikscube10111 View Post
well im not smoking anything lol but i was thinking of somthing simple, a developer might make it come from his hand or his foot or....
Seeds coming out of his foot...? Grim's right...what ARE you on about?

I acctually have a game similar to this called AirVan. But not really.

Old 04-18-2010, 08:14 PM   #5
rubikscube10111
Zuner

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDRobot View Post
Seeds coming out of his foot...? Grim's right...what ARE you on about?

I acctually have a game similar to this called AirVan. But not really.

air van? that sounds cool does it run on a zune hd, if so i would love to check it out (Please post a link), as for me smoking somthing that is not true i just have a vivid imagination, lets say a really vivid imagination

also i have been thinking of some names for this other than superman as im sure that name is copyrighted!

Flyman HD

Seedman HD

Supaman Hd

i dont know, somthing along the lines. also i think it may be possible to get a source code from the copter game (Permision from the maker of course) and work with that other than start from scratch!

some background ideas (Again this is from my vivd imagination)

clouds

volcanoes

Old 04-18-2010, 08:37 PM   #6
acesxclaw

acesxclaw has a spectacular aura aboutacesxclaw has a spectacular aura about

What? Seeds? .......I don't think Superman has seed powers.

Old 04-18-2010, 08:40 PM   #7
HDRobot

I have not posted Air Van due to glitches. But it has the same conept

Old 04-18-2010, 08:42 PM   #8
rubikscube10111
Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by acesxclaw View Post
What? Seeds? .......I don't think Superman has seed powers.
oh wow?

i didnt think people would post multiple replys about this seed thing

if you check my second reply i state that maybe a laser coming out of his eyes would be alot better and alot easier for programmers to make

Quote:
I have not posted Air Van due to glitches. But it has the same conept

that sucks hope you get the glitches removed

do you think my idea would have less glitches since it is simple (I dont know how advanced Air Van is or even if an advanced game makes a difference)

i am not a programmer but maybe i could create the game because it sounds very easy to make, but i have never programmed anything so i dont know, are you still working on airvan or did you quit devolping it?

what is different about the concept? sorry if im asking to many questions but i really want to see a game like this for the zune hd as it has bugged me for so long that no one has made somthing like what i had posted earlier

Thanks HDrobot sorry for bugging you

Last edited by Zombii Matt; 04-19-2010 at 12:34 AM. Reason: use the edit button

Old 04-18-2010, 09:20 PM   #9
HDRobot

hahaha! No problem. I have halted the project because I became...uniterested in it. I had customizable ships and multiple levels where you defend a city. But I gave up on it a month ago.

Old 04-18-2010, 10:14 PM   #10
rubikscube10111
Zuner

Quote:
hahaha! No problem. I have halted the project because I became...uniterested in it. I had customizable ships and multiple levels where you defend a city. But I gave up on it a month ago.
So cool sounds very fun, sucks that you quit the project

i mean i would seriously pay for something like that lol

Old 04-18-2010, 10:30 PM   #11
MonkeyMHz
Experienced Zuner

MonkeyMHz is on a distinguished road

I think a big floating bubbley head that spits seeds would be kick ass, and you have to collect floating watermelon to get more seeds to spit. If you run out of seeds, you have to tap like crazy to blow the enemies away. lol.

What am I smoking? A PCB board wrapped around stale 50g hard drive. lol jk.

Old 04-18-2010, 11:50 PM   #12
rubikscube10111
Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyMHz View Post
I think a big floating bubbley head that spits seeds would be kick ass, and you have to collect floating watermelon to get more seeds to spit. If you run out of seeds, you have to tap like crazy to blow the enemies away. lol.

What am I smoking? A PCB board wrapped around stale 50g hard drive. lol jk.
That sounds like an amazing idea, if only we can get a programmer to make something cool like this, i mean this game will succeed the boredness that us teenagers have and keep us addicted for hours! also i think it is very simple to make because of....well the simpleness of the game, i hope many support this idea as i know some programmers need ideas to make awsome games

so programmers heres a game!

Closed Thread